The trip The trip

Keep trying

I can see you're getting flash. I see a great artist in you!

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

EXCELLENT

By the way, the note on the end of you being english is a good thing, you will always have the whiners breathing down your neck saying (english accent) "oh no, theyre making fun of us, Lets bloody kill them" hehe yeah..But overall, great movie with great humor! Nice job and cant wait for a part 3!

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1

Hahah

That was good.. Although i understand perfectly englsih,the dutch subtitles were still kinda lol. also funi that the clocks were right ^^

Rocket Bike Rocket Bike

F U L L O F B U G S

Take care of the frikking bugs man

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Haha, thats one hell of a flash :D

So funny! How can you NOT like this? Nice work!

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

LOLOLOL

OMG THE INSANITY

Ass-it Ass-it

lol u noob

Cant you even make your own beats?

lol j/k

Synthific Synthific

Hmm..Decent

Sounds really 80's. The concept was unoriginal, same counts for the beats. The only thing i really like was the Albino Linplug. Just too little stuff going on, sorry.

243589 243589

It's ok...

The right word to say is to just keep experimenting. This rather sounds like someone who just started making music. That is, the beat. The beep sound is really kick ass. I would have gaven this a much higher grade if it wasn't so repetitive and you serieusly, SERIEUSLY need some work on the percussion. Just keep experimenting and believe me, a year or so ago i also made music like this. You are a flower not yet unpopped.